Lockheed Martin Security Generalist in Yuma, Arizona
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
This position will be assigned to the LM RMS Special Access Program (SAP) Security team at MCAS Yuma Arizona. The Security Rep Senior is responsible for integration and execution of contractor and government security operations, and must be able to prepare, maintain and enforce security policy and procedures within the Special Program environment. The selected candidate will be an integral part of MCAS Yuma F-35 Security. Must have detailed knowledge and experience of applicable government and user agency security policies, including National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), the DoD 5205.07 Manuals Volumes 1-4 and knowledge of the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG). Required knowledge of physical security, access control, classification management, document control and accountability, DD254s, security education and training awareness. Must be able to communicate optimally and be able to work independently, as well as on a complex team. Be willing to be on-call and be able to respond to the facility in the event of alarm activation or other emergencies. Other duties as assigned.
This is primarily a 1st Shift position; but mission events may require work on different or extended shifts.
1. Final Secret clearance within 6 years of investigation close date
2. Previous SAP experience & knowledge of DoD 5205.07 (Vols. 1-4), previous version JAFANs, and NIPSOM regulatory guidance.
3. Excellent written, verbal, and customer interface skills 4. Industrial and/or Military Security experience preferred 5. Prior experience implementing SAP security plans
1. Experience on F-35 and SAP Security.
2. Experience with Industrial Security requirements.
3. Previous or current experience as a CPSO/CSSO.
4. Computer database skills to include SIMs, JPAS, NBIB, and Access.
5. Experience working on a military installation.
6. Self starter with outstanding communication skills.
7. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products
8. Ability to multi-task, remain organized, and handle dynamic environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.