Volcom Retail Supervisor in Tucson, Arizona
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
Our employees are our greatest asset and Volcom is the place where people who share our values and passions want to work. The Retail Supervisor partners with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to drive the success of the store. Retail Supervisors help with the management of people and the brand. You embody the Volcom spirit and provide excellent customer service to everyone that walks in our store. If you’re true to this and are inspired by creative spirit, the Volcom family would be stoked to have you.
What you’ll do:
• Uphold and enforce company policies, procedures, and corporate directives
• Execute store opening and closing procedures and be highly responsible for the store keys and security measures
• Serve as Manager on Duty when needed
• Give basic coaching to Retail Associates as needed
• Help build product-knowledge driven sales culture, sharing your knowledge of our industry, eco-initiatives, and high-quality product to Associates and Customers
• Actively help and engage with customers’ wants and needs
• Drive sales and build relationships with customers
• Represent Volcom brand with actions and knowledge of product
• Bring your passion for Volcom, snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, or the action sports industry into the store environment to connect and build relationships with customers
• Complete customer transactions in a timely and accurate manner
• Inform customers of current sales and promotions
• Merchandise men’s, women’s, and kid’s clothing and accessories
• Maintain floor appearance by receiving, checking, and shelving merchandise
• Maintain store cleanliness by keeping areas organized and uncluttered
• Collaborate with your team and delegate as needed to complete assigned tasks
• Contribute to a fun, organized, efficient environment and lead by example
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 6 months to 1-year experience retail experience in an apparel store
• Flexible schedule; ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Familiar with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
• Interpersonal, customer service, and basic math skills
• Lead a team by example effectively
• Responsible and dependable
• Be an effective team player
• Strong ethical behavior
• Strong sales training and knowledge
• 60% off Volcom Merch
• 401k with employer match (based on eligibility)
• Fun work environment & team
• Ability to transport and position a minimum of 10 lbs
• Ability to constantly move within the store and backroom
• Ability to stand (or remain in a stationary position) for long periods of time
• Great communication skills with customers, store team, and corporate
• Ability to accurately process cash transactions, including basic math/counting skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or email@example.com.