TEKsystems Physical Security Analyst in Tucson, Arizona
Top Skills' Details
Compliance Audit experience (PCI, SOX, HIPPA)
Documentation, Attention to Detail, Great Writing Skills (Proper Grammar)
Professional/presentable, being able to speak to all levels of an organization
Physical Security Analyst:
· Participates in projects for customers in new or modified security systems and products to determine feasibility, time frames and compatibility with current systems.
· Support Physical Security services including studies and assessments, security planning, and security design.
· Monitor the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate system access levels are maintained.
· Ensure appropriate Physical Security involvement in all technology projects that may impact the security of customer, employee or business personnel or assets. Review all system-related security plans throughout the organization's network, acting as a liaison to other business areas.
· Advise the Physical Security Team with current information about physical security technologies and related compliance issues
· Provide technical or subject matter expertise in the evaluation, design, implementation, delivery, and administration of physical security infrastructure applications and other access control technologies.
· Plan and maintain the physical security access control application and technologies lifecycle and strategic plan.
· Support and maintain the Key Management program.
· Assist in monitoring and evaluating vendor performance and contracts associated with physical security infrastructure applications and access control technologies and procedures associated with vendor agreements.
· Assist, recommend, and design Physical Security Access Control (PACS) technologies ensuring compliance.
· Provide or ensure effective project leadership for assignments and initiatives.
· Coordinate the development and maintenance of PACS process and procedure documentation ensuring compliance .
· Promote departmental standards for ongoing system operations, processes, practices and tools across the Physical Security Team.
· Manage the ongoing relationship between businesses units and Physical Security in order to understand requirements, achieve effective and mutually beneficial outcomes, and manage client expectations with respect to service requests and project delivery commitments.
· Research up-to-date Security Systems Technologies and assist in evaluating for appropriate application within the company; including networking with other utilities and companies.
· Assist Security Management with the development of budgets which support the cost-effective implementation of security strategies, tactics and operating plans.
· Maintain a strong and thorough communication with Security Management
PACS = Physical Access Control Systems (badge readers, cameras, perimeter protection devices, etc.)
physical security, documentation process, technical writing, compliance, Microsoft office, project management, grammar, detail
Top Skills Details:
physical security, documentation process, technical writing, compliance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Technical writing skills or prior communications work history
Ability to document in high quantities with proper grammar
Proficient Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook
Critical & Analytical thinking
High initiative: Ability to work with little or no supervision
Willingness to compete all tasks assigned
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Travel and occasional overtime required to perform work in the field (substation visits)
Ability to conduct threat assessments or learn required skills quickly
Ability to read and understand blue prints
Able to speak to all levels of personnel in the company & outside customers or vendors
Attention to detail
Ability to handle multiple tasks with similar deadlines
Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines
Possess good follow through skills
Prior utility industry and/or security experience a plus
Program management experience or knowledge a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.