Robert Half International HR Data Services Specialist in Tucson, Arizona
The Human Resources Data Services Specialist (HRDS Specialist) is primarily responsible for HRIS data administration by effectively and efficiently entering, maintaining, auditing, processing sensitive HRIS data. The HRDS Specialist is responsible for reviewing the integrity of HR data entered by HR staff and by associates/Managers through self-service applications. Under general supervision, creates and maintains specialized reports, prioritizes and batches information for data entry, completes information analysis for procedures and reports. This position partners with HR Data management team members on a variety of special projects and activities.
• Provides HRIS data support for Payroll, Recruitment Specialists, all associate end-users and members of management.
• Uses technical skills and positive customer orientation to consistently provide accurate, relevant and timely reports.
• Provides advanced data analysis and /or report creation to meet the needs of Managed and Technology Services operations. Data sources will be varied. Analysis and reporting tools will include but not limited to Oracle (OBIEE), Server/PC-based databases and data extraction software.
• Designs and generates reports from HRMS data on request using Excel, and other software programs as needed.
• Participates in annual talent and pay merit processing to include related system corrections, testing, client collaboration.
• Acts as a subject matter expert in critical company disciplines including weekly and monthly audits of compensation related data entry.
• Meets deadlines while still maintaining quality/error free work.
• Safeguards information of a highly confidential and proprietary nature and deals courteously and effectively with a diverse group of contacts, both inside and outside of the department.
• Provides accurate, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers.
• Assumes full ownership of support requests. Escalates and follows up as needed to ensure Resolution.
• Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
• Escalates cases when appropriate, determining the most effective solution to a problem. Tracks cases until they are resolved.
• Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
• Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
• Processes Unemployment Claims for an assigned territory and handles related follow up communication.
• Communicates and/or follows up with inquiries to leave related questions or redirects to Leave of Absence team as appropriate.
• Handles requests for Verification of Employment letters that the Vendor or Payroll is unable to process.
• Participates in projects as assigned by the HR Services Manager.
• Assists other HR Services Team members as needed.
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
• Assist, coordinate and participate in special HR related projects, such as audits, business remapping, mass updates, scheduling maintenance, etc.
• Assume ownership for investigative case assignments and monitor the status and progress of all matters in the case management system.
• Runs and analyzes audit reports to ensure approval paths are completing appropriately.
• Manages to resolution remedy tickets pertaining to HRMS.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume to www.officeteam.com today! We look forward to hear from you!
Knowledge of various software programs (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Works well under stress
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.52 - $16.03 / Hourly
Location: Tucson, AZ
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00220-9502688916
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative