The MENTOR Network Handyman in Tucson, Arizona
Handyman Primary Location: AZ-AZTucson-5997 E Grant Rd Function: Maintenance/Housekeeping/Food Services Description
Arizona MENTOR is seeking a Maintenance Worker to maintain the physical facility, grounds and equipment for group home services supporting individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities in Yuma, Casa Grande, and Tucson.
The Maintenance Worker is a critical role in ensuring a safe, attractive and enjoyable living environment for the individuals we serve.
- Repairs and maintains all equipment and appliances, including monthly inspections or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inspects and repairs all damages to hallways, walls, ceilings, floors, roofs, and rooms.
- Paints and refinishes building surfaces.
- Orders and maintains necessary maintenance supplies.
- Maintains safety systems, conducts quarterly inspections and assists in disaster plans.
- Monitors and assists in basic maintenance of facility vehicles.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events