JPMorgan Chase Us Wealth Management - National Branch Business Execution VP - Tempe, Plano, or Columbus in Tempe, Arizona
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
The JP Morgan Wealth Management National Branch Team partners with the broader JP Morgan Wealth Management leadership to strategically grow our investments market share in the United States. The team's mandate includes building a new comprehensive investment channel across different locations offering clients investment solutions and advice via a remote advice channel. This role will report to the head of Business Execution for National Branch.
The Business Execution Team is responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to reach the ambitious National Branch growth objectives. The team works across four areas from planning to execution:
Defining the short and long term execution strategies for the business;
Partnering with internal working teams and stakeholders to build and execute on strategic initiatives;
Managing the delivery of the execution plans ensuring optimization of the client and advisor experience;
Incubating and piloting select initiatives in a test and learn format.
The team is looking for an independent strong performer to help drive key business initiatives.
• Work closely with relevant functions / partners (e.g., CWM, Technology and Platform, Program Management Office, Training, Practice Management, Marketing, Legal, Compliance etc.) to take strategic initiatives from concept to execution
• Structure and build quantitative, qualitative, and conceptual analyses to support the leadership decisions in key initiatives
• Analyze business data and identify implications for the team
• Build operating models and workflows to support optimum efficiency across internal processes
• Contribute to the design of new distribution channels (e.g., remote advice) including the definition of the new advice roles, operating model, customer experience and compensation
• Prepare well-structured and concise presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to partners and senior leadership
• Work closely with workstream owners to track and report progress of growth initiatives, at the operational and metrics level
• 5+ years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in financial planning, customer delivery, and investment management
• Experience in high volume operational environments that operate at scale
• Excellent end-to-end generalist problem solving skills and ability to prioritize issues and analysis
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and achieve goals without direct control over resources
• An outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently, and work well in cross-functional teams
• A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
• Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers and managers
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skillsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans