Wells Fargo Tech Bus Systems Associate in Tempe, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Tech Bus Systems Associate in a growing team working with the latest technology in Information & Cyber Security Enterprise Information Security. As part of a highly interactive and productive team, the candidate must be comfortable making and owning their decisions. The candidate will be expected to participate in projects and initiatives that require team collaboration, expected to put forth efficiency ideas and be willing to express opinions and provide feedback. The highest level of integrity and confidentiality is required to ensure the privacy of the information we are entrusted to protect. Each member of our team is critical to our success. To succeed in the position you must be comfortable in a very collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere where each person is expected to actively participate and make a meaningful contribution.
• Work with the DLP team and business partners to identify opportunities to enhance the existing DLP DAR program.
• Work with the DLP team, business and risk partners to assist with perform product evaluations for use by DLP in the expanding DAR environments at Wells Fargo.
• Lead or participate in the creation and maintenance of DLP documentation and procedures.
• Perform all functions related to scanning select data at rest repositories for inappropriately stored sensitive data.
• Plan and coordinate system maintenance and upgrades to DLP DAR environments.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as demonstrated through work, military, or education
Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in the design, installation, operation and management of Data Loss Prevention technologies
• Familiarity with the various Data at Rest environments in use at Wells Fargo
• Familiarity with the Symantec Network Discover product
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of data loss analysis: identification of security events
• Knowledge and understanding of data loss prevention concepts and techniques
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5582868-1
Updated: 2021-06-20 09:33:32.502 UTC