Honeywell Sr Advanced Electrical Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
· Design and Coordinate the Build of Test Systems and Equipment
· Integration of Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Controls
· Verification and Validation
· Design Validation for Test systems
· Capture Test System’s Development, Requirements, Design, Verification, and Implementation.
· Create Operational Guides
· Customer Support
· Test Requirements Definition and Decomposition
· Test/Product Debug
· Quoting/Estimation of Projects
· RCCA of Customer/ Development issues
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering
· 8 plus years’ experience in Software Development for Test systems
· 10 plus years’ experience in Testing of Systems and components
· Due to contractual agreements, all applicants must be US Citizens
· Software design experience with National Instrument Test Stand, LabVIEW, C++, and Python
· Hardware experience with interface circuits and Test Adapters
· National Instruments Processors and Data Acquisition Experience
· System Modeling and Controls Experience
· Capable of Creating and Monitoring a Detailed Task Oriented Schedule and Providing Project Status.
· Test engineering experience with pneumatic Systems and Components, Start Systems and Actuation Systems
· Individuals who take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
· Work with minimal direction, RCCA, Experience with Research, Development and Production grade Hardware and Software
· Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations
· Effectively using data to make intelligent decisions
· Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complex tasks
· Experience writing and presenting Technical correspondence and data analysis
· Proven track record developing test software and hardware
· Work effectively in both a team and as an individual contributor to meet customer expectations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.