Aerotek Service Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
Provide thorough solutions and alternatives in response to incoming telephone calls and written correspondence from Financial Advisors, Branch Office Administrators, and internal departments. Associates will deliver support that is accurate and timely while partnering with the firm to make it easy for our branches and clients to do business with us.
Customer service, Data entry, Call center, Csr, Outlook
Top Skills Details:
• Work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness while working in a team environment.
• Sound judgment, decision making and conflict resolution skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable to change
• Highly dependable and punctual
• Ability to multitask and demonstrate patience, empathy and a sense of calm in a fast paced environment
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, web-based programs, and Service Center
• Comfortable talking on the phone and having engaging conversations
• Proficient typing skills
• Prior customer service experience
• Prior Finance Service industry
• High school education required, college degree beneficial
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma required
Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
If interested apply to posting immediately!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.