Sonora Quest Phlebotomy Technician - East Valley (Day Shifts) - 10901 in Tempe, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3663441 City:
nAZ-Apache Junction, AZ-Casa Grande, AZ-Chandler, AZ-Florence, AZ-Gilbert, AZ-Globe, AZ-Higley, AZ-Maricopa, AZ-Mesa, AZ-Queen Creek, AZ-San Tan Valley, AZ-Sun Lakes, AZ-Tempen
n(FA) 1.0 - 40 Hoursn
nMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sundayn
Required to Work:
nWeekends, Holidays, On Calln
n Let's Build Your Career, Together
Whether you are an experienced Phlebotomist or a new graduate, you know that there are many facets to your profession. While drawing blood is the primary function of a phlebotomist, there is so much more that goes into the day-to-day work of a professional phlebotomist.
Who you ARE:
• Patient well-being is your bottom line and everything you do on a daily basis is to ensure the patient is receiving the best possible experience.
• You are professional and reliable. You get that good attendance is a must for your team members and patients. You know you make a difference by showing up on time every day to work.
• You are flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn.
• You are comfortable with following company policy and procedures at all times.
• Integrity is one of the first words someone would use to describe you!
Who you are NOT:
• Uncomfortable with computer data entry.
• Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
• Easily overwhelmed.
• More focused on office politics and gossip than patient care.
In what environments can you work at Sonora Quest as a Phlebotomist?
In-Office Phlebotomist (IOP)n
Our In Office Phlebotomists (IOP) are solely responsible for the collection of patient biological specimens, including: blood, sputum, stool, urine, and saliva, etc. They are our primary resource for patient care and the initiator of the diagnostic process. As our In Office Phlebotomist, you will work at a doctor's office (family practices, OB's, Endocrinology offices, HIV clinics, Oncology practices, Gastroenterology, etc.) and will be responsible not only for quality specimen collection and processing, but also for patient focused care and client customer service. If you don't mind working alone, this is the setting for you! As an in office phlebotomist you must be a self-starter and understand you are in a client-centric environment.
Patient Service Center (PSC)n
Commonly known as PSCs, we have Patient Service Centers located throughout the Phoenix metro area. These PSCs are often located in medical office suites and are outpatient settings used for sample collection for patients of all ages and for a variety of testing. Area doctors refer their patients to our locations for specimen collection. Our Patient Service Center phlebotomists must to be able to work in a high volume environment and will often draw 40 or more patients in a day. Team players and a passion to work in high productivity setting are a must in this ever-changing environment.
For all Phlebotomy positions at our laboratory, you must have:n
• Minimum age requirement of 18.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Completed a phlebotomy program or have on the job phlebotomy experience
Join our team and let's get started on your future today! For Full time, Part Time, or On Call Phlebotomy positions in the settings mentioned above in the Phoenix Metro Area (Inlcuding Maricopa, Casa Grande and Globe) APPLY BELOW.
Please note this application is for Phlebotomy settings listed above . If you prefer a Hosnpital or Long Term Care setting or to apply to Phlebotomy careers outside Phoenix Metro area, n CLICK HERE n