Aerotek Home Mortgage Customer Service Representative in Tempe, Arizona
The Home Loan Specialist is an entry level role supporting various Channels. The individual acts as a key contributor to facilitate efficient and effective processes that support business and customer service objectives.
• Performing routine data entry and validation tasks
• Initiating third party orders (title, appraisal, hazard, flood cert, credit, etc.)
• Reviewing and validating loan documents
• Handling routine calls, emails and/or chat responses
• Assigning and distributing work loads
• Monitoring work queues and intervening as needed
• Interacting with multiple departments to expedite processing and/or issue resolution
• Performing other related duties as required and assigned
• Demonstrating behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
• Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
• Effective time management skills to deliver work on time
• Capable communicator, written and oral
• Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mainstream computer applications (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
• Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
• General understanding of applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
$19.50 - $22
Work from Home - must live in AZ
Financial services and, mortgage industry experience preferred.
Training: Monday-Friday 7-4 or 8-5
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.