Sonora Quest Finance Manager - 11183 in Tempe, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3663366 City:
n(FA) 1.0 - 40 Hoursn
nMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayn
Required to Work:
nN/A - Weekdays onlyn
This position leads multi-facility and multi-company financial decisions by providing all levels of management with information necessary for use in planning, controlling and improving operations and making strategic decisions.
1. Provide a high level of financial and technical expertise in an advisory capacity to all levels of management by effectively communicating financial information, presenting conclusions and recommendations in oral and written form to our customers, and identifying and responding to customers' financial education needs.
2. Lead key financial processes within Laboratory Sciences of Arizona (LSA) and Sonora Quest Laboratories (SQL) by coordinating resources and communication and leading process teams. Provide direction and coordinate implementation and support for financial systems based software products to enhance current and future system functionality.
3. Prepare proactive financial analysis by identifying appropriate sources of data and meaningful financial indications and developing comprehensive spreadsheet models using standard, sophisticated software programs.
4. Initiate and assist in the identification and implementation of operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances through the review of management reports and financial analysis.
5. Implements and monitors financial guidelines and policies within LSA and SQL and monitors the financial compliance of the organization.
6. Hires, trains, conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow for the staff. This position is also accountable for participating in the development and implementation of department goals and objectives. Ensures all goals and objectives are met timely and effectively.
+ Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields is required.
+ Minimum of 5 years experience in a highly analytical financial/accounting environment, including demonstrated abilities in cost accounting.
+ Advanced computer skills.
+ Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
+ Must have the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely.
Master's Degree Preferred