Sonora Quest Dispatcher - 10805 in Tempe, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3663360 City:
n(FA) 1.0 - 40 Hoursn
nMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayn
Required to Work:
nN/A - Weekdays onlyn
n Let's Build Your Career, Together!
Our Dispatch team understands their vital role in getting laboratory results to our community. Are you looking for a long term career? Are you looking for career growth? Join one of the Most Admired Companies in Arizona!
What does a Dispatcher at Sonora Quest do?n
• Our dispatchers are the link between our customers and our couriers: answering incoming phone calls from our clients and from our drivers on the road.
• Cultivates strong relationships with drivers and customers.
• Records and dispatches all requests for pickups and deliveries; locally and statewide
• Responds to questions and resolves service issues
• Enters all pickup and delivery information into computerized dispatch system
• Sorts and distributes, interoffice mail, and supplies.
Who you ARE:n
• You are professional and reliable. You understand that good attendance is a must for your team members and patients. You know you make a difference by showing up on time every day to work.
• You are a map and navigation guru and know the Phoenix Valley really well-if you do not know where something is, you certainly know how to find the best route to get to it!
• You enjoy problem solving and are good at coordinating tasks.
• Communication is your thing. You are an extrovert and LOVE talking to people.
• You are flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn.
• You are comfortable with following company policy and procedures at all times.
• Integrity is one of the first words someone would use to describe you!
Who you are NOT:n
• Uncomfortable with having to make quick decisions.
• You do not like talking on the phone.
• You have a hard time giving directions and have difficulty navigating a map.
• You do not like a busy, fast pace work environment.
• Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
• Easily overwhelmed.
• You are not comfortable working with computers or typing information.
• More focused on office politics and gossip than patient care.
If you are interested in joining our team, you must have:n
• Outstanding communication skills.
• An OBSESSION with providing excellent customer service and understanding the amazing possibilities of good collaboration and teamwork.
• Excellent typing skills and can navigate computer software.
Ideally, you also have (but it is OK if you don't):n
• Prior medical or laboratory experience (knowing medical or lab terminology is a big plus)
• Experience with multi/stop dispatching/routing
• High School Diploma
Join our team and let's get started on your future today!