Sonora Quest Client Services Representative - 11070 in Tempe, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3663359 City:
n(FA) 1.0 - 40 Hoursn
nMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayn
Required to Work:
nWho We Aren
We are one of the Most Admired Companies in Arizona and have received that honor for the past six years, most recently in 2019. We also happen to be the nation's largest integrated laboratory system with approximately 3,200 employees serving more than 25,000 patients every day throughout Arizona.
Did you know that laboratory results impact 75% of the medical diagnostic process?
Our Client Services Representatives work in a CALL CENTER environment and are truly at the center of all laboratory and diagnostics information. Our Representatives are critical to the success of our business and the well-being of our patients. If you like being a "know it all" and are the boss at facilitating the exchange of information, we have a place for you in our Client Services team!
So, what does a Client Services Representative do?n
• Spends 90% of the time receiving incoming call and making outbound calls.
• Professionally interacts with Physicians and their staff, patients, and internal customers over the phone. Knows all the ins and outs of the company and projects confidence when talking with customers.
• Uses all resources available to resolve a situation. Delighting the customer is the goal!
• Works in a production environment and strives to exceed all metrics in the department.
Who you are:n
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. You love working on the phone.
• Comfortable sitting and typing during your entire shift.
• Able to navigate multiple screens on the computer at once. Multitasking is your middle name.
• Comfortable with set structure and following procedures.
• A team player who is aware that your work is critical in helping medical providers and hospitals provide excellent patient care.
• Loves to learn something new every hour, every day.
Who you are not:n
• Someone who is stressed out by calling people on the phone or receiving constant calls. Production call center environment is not your thing.
• Overwhelmed by an EXTREMELY fast-paced environment.
• Uncomfortable typing information on keyboard for long periods of time. Data entry work is not your thing.
• Unfamiliar navigating through different screens on the computer.
• Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1 year Customer Service experience
• Motivated, results-driven individual.
• Excellent work ethic and commitment to patient care.
Ideally, you also have (but OK if not):n
Knowledge of Healthcare.
Call Center, production environment experience.