Kelly Services Client Account Coordinator/Inside Sales in Tempe, Arizona
Kelly Services is looking for a Client Account Coordinator/Inside Sales Rep. in Tempe, AZ
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5pm
$ 22.00 to $ 24.00 an hour DEO
Performs outbound -focused marketing calls to prospective and current customers to increase Security Solution sales through direct and indirect marketing. Communicates current security specific rebate specials, promotions and event information to entice customers to participate. This position will apply professional outbound marketing techniques, including strategic business planning, comprehensive sales and closing techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Working from customer lists and/or database, makes outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to qualify leads and sell Security Solutions and services contracts. (20%)
• Provides customers and potential customers with information about Tech Data, our Cybersecurity solution and offering, Business Partners, and Reseller Services. (20%)
• Actively profiles all customers and use effective telephone selling skills to promote client Security Solutions and Security professional services programs. (10%)
• Capitalizes on sales opportunities by making timely follow up calls to customers for order entry. (10%)
• Meets or exceeds all quotas and activity objectives on assigned initiatives (10%)
• Prepares reports tracking the results of campaigns. (10%)
• Determines security product information and helps in opportunity tracking and customer research. (5%)
• Generates a detailed reporting of all calls to track reseller feedback and comments. (5%)
• Actively participates in assigned security sales training, lectures, presentations and meetings (5%)
• Gathers marketing feedback and creates campaign reporting to include follow-up security sales calls. (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Some College preferred.
• High School Graduate required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Sales fundamentals (required) and basic understanding of Cybersecurity vendor landscape, concepts, and/or terminology
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Ability to input 40 words per minute
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
If interested in this position, please reach out to Flor Garcia @ email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.