Kelly Services Claims Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
Are you looking for a career that will enrich your life? Do you have a passion for helping people? The nations’ largest property and casualty insurance company is searching for Direct Hire Claims Specialist’s! You will be the first point of contact to meet with this company’s insured’s, explain coverage, estimate damages and help them recover from the unexpected.
Hour Pay and Benefits:
• The company offers competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
• Receives inbound calls as well as make outbound calls to policyholders and claimants
• Communicates with customers in a courteous manner using approved scripts via phone or written correspondence
• Reviews and processes task items, calendars, mail, messages, and new claims
• Delivers a remarkable customer experience in a contact center team environment throughout the handling of high volume/lower complexity claims, identifying and ensuring prompt routing of claims to other functional areas
• Receives and processes claim information, and communicate with internal and external customers via phone and other communication channels.
• Listen and communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
• Work from established procedures and job aids and handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone
• Educate customers on the claim process and escalate problems or inquiries as needed
• Leverages our Enterprise Claims System and other technologies and automated procedures to contribute to a high performing environment where you are engaged and focused on customers
• Maintain quality, accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
• Associates are responsible for being reliable, arriving on time for every shift including coming back from breaks and lunch on time. This is critical to ensure we have appropriate staffing available for our customers.
• The Claims department strives to provide a high level of customer service in each of our interactions; to support this goal, phone calls and emails are monitored for quality assurance and coaching opportunities
• A team environment also allows for daily huddles focused on celebrating successes, reviewing individual and team goals and process changes or updates
• Work hours involve non-standard shifts, including weekends, holiday and evenings
• Dress Code: generally business causal; we trust our associates to dress for their day
• This company has a flexible work environment for most roles. You should plan to spend time working in the office and from home as part of a hybrid work arrangement. Work arrangements could change over time based on business need.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.