Robert Half International Benefits Customer Service Representative in Tempe, Arizona
Robert Half is currently searching for multiple Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a very prestigious global advisory, broking and solutions company in Tempe, AZ. Please note that this position will go through the end of 2021 and may lead to a permanent position for top performers.
(This position will be remote, but you must be local to Tempe, AZ)
Hours: 5:30am – 8pm, Arizona time zone **You will be asked to work 8-hour shifts within this time frame. Are you flexible and able to work as early as 5:30am and/or as late as 8pm
Description: As a Benefit Customer Service Representative, you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans. We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service. You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients and our company, you will be cross trained to provide assistance on multiple clients. You will spend your day either on the phone or providing assistance through webchat conversations and email. We provide superior service center environment in professional buildings where you will be recognized for your dedication.
During our busy season you will be expected to work a 40-hour week and overtime when requested. During our off season, your hours will fluctuate between 32 to 40 hours depending on client need.
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
• You will spend the majority of your time assisting customers
• Ability to quickly assess member concerns and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office with a strong ability to juggle multiple open computer windows to answer questions while on the phone/instant messaging
• Ability to type 30 words a minute
• Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.