Aerotek Behavioral Health Professional 3 in Tempe, Arizona
Provides clinical information and education for inbound and outbound calls. Triages behavioral health crisis calls using established protocols and independent professional judgment. Documents assessments, proposed plans, interventions and results.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
• Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
• Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff
• Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
• Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
• Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
• Provide professional assessments, interventions within scope of relevant licensure
• Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
5-7 years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area.
Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems.
Must possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation and customer service skills including active listening.
Experience in telephonic counseling and/or managed care setting preferred.
Must have one of the following:
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor
Licensed Associate Counselor
Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor
Licensed Master Social Worker
Sun, Mon, Tue, Th 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.