Allegis Global Solutions Assistant Controller in Tempe, Arizona
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it's like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS (https://twitter.com/hashtag/lifeatags) on any social network.
This role is focused on providing outstanding support to our Finance & Business Solutions team. The Assistant Controller partners with the DFO and Regional Controllers to ensure that the company maintains proactive reporting while also managing ad hoc reporting needs and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency. This person must be action-oriented, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving skills. From a technical stand-point, the candidate must understand business processes, work-flow, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and hit deadlines is a must.
· Directly support a portfolio of programs with Gross Profit up to $500K annually ($10M in aggregate spend)
· Calculate monthly Customer rebate accruals, work to streamline and automate processes with Finance & Business Solutions partners.
· Facilitate Supplier rebate tracking and Customer payment in collaboration with Invoicing partners
· Prepare and track Program Office salary allocations
· Expense reporting for large programs (including but not limited to, Travel & Entertainment, cell phone allowances, etc.)
· Review and analyze monthly Financial Statements provided to Program Leadership
· Participate in monthly financial calls with Regional Controller(s) and Program Leadership and update financial projection models (data refresh, maintenance, etc.)
· Ability to navigate easily through AGS Invoicing systems and collaborate with Invoicing partners
· Provide research and analysis on related business topics as needed
· Identify current operational gaps and develop recommendations for future state operations and where possible create alignment with core company processes
· Assist with reporting for the forecast process, compensation, and EBRs for Program Leadership (Incentive Trip tracking, Client Development goal attainment reporting, etc.)
· Collaborate with the AGS Corporate Controller and Allegis Group Tax department to reconcile tax discrepancies within AGS’ service lines.
· Draft, review, and negotiate staffing supplier agreements, addendums, amendments, etc.
· Draft, review, and assist in negotiation of client Master Services Agreements as well as corresponding addendums, amendments, etc.
· Prepare, organize, and summarize Ad-Hoc reporting for DFO, Regional Controllers, or Program Leadership
· Foster environment of motivation and personal ownership for and with team members
Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively; ability to work with others within the department and company; must be able to interact effectively with the leadership team
Troubleshooting skills and must be an objective, fact-based decision maker
Can make recommendations for business process improvements to further support the Finance & Business Solutions Team
Can handle multiple tasks with different timelines and stakeholders
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal) & strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
Strong problem solving and priority setting skills
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email email@example.com.