Willis Towers Watson Age-In Vertical Leader in Tempe, Arizona
Our Individual Marketplace for Medicare-eligible retirees helps retirees transition from a group health plan to an individual Medicare plan chosen through our Individual Marketplace. This solution helps future-proof retiree health care benefits by enabling employers and plan sponsors to lower Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) liabilities while still honoring retiree health care commitments.
Your primary accountability will be ownership of the end-to-end process for converting our age-in leads to core Medicare and ancillary enrollments. You will work across the business to manage and improve the process with a focus on lead conversion, overall efficiency and profitability. You will anticipate and resolve issues and continually seek out opportunities to drive improvements to strategy and execution, ensuring achievement of financial objectives.
This role requires strong leadership ability combined with an entrepreneurial mindset, superior analytical skills and a comfort with a data-driven approach. Exceptional relationship building and communication skills are critical to the success of this role. You must be both strategic and detailed in execution, simultaneously focusing on near term execution while planning for and implementing improvement. A willingness to make things happen while ensuring follow through with key stakeholders throughout the organization is critical to success in this role.
What you need to be successful:
• To be curious, proactive and self-motivated
• Detail oriented, highly organized and analytically focused
• Comfortable being accountable for both team and financial performance
• A solid understanding of how our business works, how we make money, how to identify and optimize financial leverage points
• Ability to manage others to accomplish numerous aspects of the work and to hold others within the organization to account; know when to take on the work and where to leverage partners in the organization
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in a highly professional manner
• Willing to own and deliver profit and loss results, i.e. financial planning for budgets and forecasts and the flexibility to alter direction/plans to improve financial performance
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment and willing to work hard and have fun!
• Resourceful self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with leading your vertical
• Ability to identify opportunities, successes, and failures quickly and act upon them in a thoughtful manner; continually iterating the solution based on customer and market data
• Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of stakeholders and team members
• Track record of proven results
• 5+ years insurance experience in a strategic role with experience leading and developing teams
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/478/2019/03/Equal-Opportunity-is-the-Law-Poster-Supplement.pdf)