Pizza Hut Assistant Manager - Hourly in SAN LUIS, Arizona
To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Assistant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication.
If you're an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
• Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
• Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts
If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
• You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
• And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.