Cobham Mission Facilities Maintenance Manager in Prescott, Arizona
Cobham Aerospace Connectivity is seeking a Facilities Manager at our Prescott, AZ location
- All building maintenance functions including janitorial.
- Environmental issues, including coordinating removal of Hazardous materials from the facility as required, administration activities associated with MSDS documents, and reporting all activities associated with this process to the state of Arizona each year.
- Develops implements and monitors company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Track safety performance and develop appropriate SHE metrics.
- Develop and maintain Hazard Communication Program at site.
- Draft, train and execute all BCM required procedures.
- Works closely with all claims associated with workers compensation.
- Organizes safety training events, and maintains all SHE training records.
- Contract work assignment and coordination, including electrical, plumbing, landscaping, parking lot, roof, and the fire safety and security systems, and any other responsibilities associated with good building maintenance.
- Prepares capital project budgets and operating budget reports.
- First on all call Lists regarding safety and security.
- Hosts and leads efforts of local and corporate related facility audits.
- Acts as focal point and responds to all facility and janitorial related inquiries.
- Utilizes an IT based system to track and respond to maintenance and janitorial requests.
- Draft and submit supply/service requisitions for all supplies/services that require payment.
- Two‐Year College Degree and a minimum of six years’ experience in facilities and SHE Management
- Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from coworkers, supervisor, and/or management
- A good ability to solve problems, determines the priority of tasks, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Superior project and time management skills
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Prior experience developing and maintain Hazard Communication Programs
- Prior experience preparing capital project budgets and operating budget reports
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
About Cobham Aerospace Connectivity
Our product portfolio includes defence and commercial communications equipment including anti-jam solutions, direction finding antennas, VHF Communication, FM Communication, UHF / L Band for Communication or Navigation, Marker Beacons, Navigation Antennas, GPS Antennas, ELT Antennas, Couplers, Diplexers and Combiners, Specialty antennas for XM Weather and Radio, Data Link Wi-Fi and Air-To-Ground Antennas for in-flight internet and entertainment, and airborne audio products & systems.
Please note that as this position will include access to certain export-controlled items, it is open for US Persons (e.g. US Citizens, green-card holders) only
To find out more about us go to https://www.cobhamaerospaceconnectivity.com/
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visitwww.cobham.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page atwww.linkedin.com/company/cobham
Job Category: Operations
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Prescott
Organization: CCC - Aerospace Connectivity
Job Posting: 05-Oct-2020, 9:57:03 AM
Recruiter: Michael Bodner
Req ID: 317281