FleetPride Technician l in Phoenix, Arizona
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Perform heavy-duty truck and trailer maintenance and repairs to both company and federal regulations ( standards, guidelines ). Technician 1 is an entry-level opportunity that will require you to perform basic mechanical repairs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and filter replacements.
- Maintain 80% productivity
- Limit comebacks to zero
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes (air, hydraulic, electric and brake accessories).
- Test drive vehicles and test components using proper equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair, exhaust systems, steering systems, air conditioning.
- Record final measurements, services and parts used during the last stage of a job, noting any special customer request(s).
- File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Diesel Technology associates degree.
- 1+ years of mechanical experience.
- Air Brake certified
- Valid Driver’s licenses.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Class 7 and 8 Technician
- Experience repairing 53’ trailers
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to supply the require tools to perform daily repairs i.e. Hand Tools, Air tools, Grinders and tools box.
- Valid CDl preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50lbs
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
- Posted 2 Days Ago
- Full time