Sonora Quest Technical Coordinator - Blood Bank - R9838 in Phoenix, Arizona
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/4001634 Primary City/State: n
nDepartment Name: n
nWork Shift: n
nJob Category: n
This position will cover the blood bank and 10 hour shifts covering the bench 80% of the time and perform administrative duties the other 20% of the time.
This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance with all pertinent laboratory accrediting agency and regulatory requirements (e.g., CLIA '88, JCAHO, CAP, OSHA).
• Bachelor's Degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology.
• Two (2) years' experience in nonwaived testing in the designated specialty/sub-specialty area.
• Bachelor's Degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
• MLS or Specialty Certification.
DATE APPROVED 11/05/2019