TEKsystems Tech Ops Sr Associate in Phoenix, Arizona
TEKsystems is looking for a Tech Ops Sr. Associates to join their client's RBAC team within Identity Access Management - Operations group. IAM Facilitation provides systems access delivery for Wholesale Bank via a role based access model. IAM Facilitation is in the midst of a major customer facing and production side systems change. This systems change has caused significant backlogs in production. The addition of these contractors will assist in managing that backlog and provide an much improved onboarding/offboarding experience for our LOB partners. In addition, the backlog presents a potential risk to the firm if users have access to legacy tools that are not part of their current role.
Identity Access Management Facilitation (IAM) is seeking to fill a Tech Operations Sr Analyst position to support Commercial Banking and CIB customers using Enterprise Access processes and applications. The Tech Operations Sr Analyst will use Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology to manage access risk associated with entitlements. The Tech Operations Sr Analyst will communicate effectively with customers and be proactive in providing service by "owning the access process" with the customer and see issues through to resolution. This Tech Operations Sr Analyst will provide "Stellar" customer service to our internal team mates through an established access process while mitigating risk. In addition, the Tech Operations Sr Analyst will be expected to provide subject matter expertise to both line of business partners as well as others within the access facilitation process.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain application information and data elements in internal role repository (SIMBA)
• Through research and testing, develop internal instructions for requesting applications and entitlements
• Ensure that application details are correct, including application name, access levels, distributed ID, and request instructions
• Participate in UAT testing for internal tool development, as well as the roll out of enterprise-wide role based access controls
• May provide support for systems security-related issues
- This person will be working in excel as all of this work is done manually in there, doing data mining, filtering, pivoting, looking for commonalities in the data and seeing where it needs to be formatted and cleaned up. Making sure the data is clean and formatted for the teams that actually have to look at this and see who gets access and who doesn't based on that info. They do not have a tool to do this work at the moment this is all manual work being done.
data, excel analysis, identity access management, Excel, Data Mining, Pivot Table
Top Skills Details:
data,excel analysis,identity access management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Good at note taking, attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Please apply for more information.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.