Aerotek Systems Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Job Description :
Currently seeking Systems Engineers with experience in commercial and/or military command and control, communications,
navigation, and/or human machine interfaces. Work includes architecting systems design, documenting designs, developing systems requirements, and developing test procedures. Must be able to quickly learn, develop, and document new features for complex systems. Important skills include being self-motivated, team oriented, and excellent customer interaction.
· Ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
· Bachelor of Science (B.S.)– Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
· 2-10 years’ experience
· Systems Design and Integration
· Requirements development and maintenance
· Test development and execution
· Manned/Unmanned Aerial and Ground Systems
· RTCA DO-178
· Avionics/Aircraft Experience - Guidance and Control Systems, Flight Management Systems, Datalink
· DOD UAV CONOPS
· Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), Model Based Design (MBD)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.