Humana Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 in Phoenix, Arizona
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 responsible for the receipt and shipment of incoming materials, supplies, and products. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition. Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used. Records received and shipped items according to established procedures. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
1) High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 2 years of technical experience.
2) Clerks must have the ability to stand during entire work shift.
3) Clerks must have the ability to lift 40-50lbs occasionally and 25-30lbs frequently.
4) Clerks possess hand strength to grasp and twist item continuously.
5) Clerks must have the ability to work around pharmaceutical products.
6) Clerks must have the ability to reach above waist and shoulders frequently.
7) Clerks must be able to perform all duties required in the 9 core areas .
Will be assigned a permanent schedule consisting of four 10 hour shifts between Monday to Saturday depending on availability and will include Saturdays for new hires. Depending on availability, shift times are 5:30am-4pm or 6:30am-5pm.
Scheduled Weekly Hours