Bridge Investment Group, LLC Senior Property Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Bridge Commercial Real Estate “BCRE” provides commercial office brokerage services, property management, leasing, and construction services for their clients as well as the Bridge Office Funds. BCRE is an affiliate of Bridge Investment Group, a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with over $20 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily, office, seniors housing, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas.
Bridge Culture We are well-regarded for a high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
The Property Management Team “Team” manages the entire life cycle of building operations, including due diligence support during acquisition, execution of strategic capital plan, tenant relations functions, lease administration, staffing, financial reporting and upon successful execution of business plan, disposition of the asset. The Team is also responsible for all aspects of commercial real estate operations, to include: staff management, reporting, budgeting, construction, contract service administration, tenant and local community relations, lease administration, emergency preparedness, collections of rent and tenant service billings The Team partners with other verticals such as asset managers, brokers (leasing team), accountants, design consultants and contractors working on capital improvement projects that include amenity lounge, café, conference center, lobby, fitness center, tenant improvements, elevator modernization, roof and mechanical equipment replacement.
Senior Property Manager will oversee and manage properties as assigned with consistent and high-quality service. Work collaboratively with the Director of Property Management to identify operational issues, guide staff members, and develop strategic plans for the Property Management Department. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Build relationships with all tenants to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
• Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with staff to resolve problems.
• Maintain positive relationships and high retention levels with all tenants through carefully implemented tenant nurturing plans.
• Respond to all elevated tenant problems and concerns and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
• Interact regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met.
• Anticipate and respond to owner’s needs and concerns.
• Maintain the preparation of accurate, timely and complete reports.
• Supervise the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.
• Maintain and approve the calculation of all special billings.
• Prepare annual budgets & reconciliations, forecasts, management plans, monthly status reports and variance reports.
• Assist Director Property Management in supervising management employees while exhibiting strong leadership, respectable morale, and confidence.
• Train and develop staff, provide coaching/counseling, collaboratively conduct appraisals with Director of Property Management and is consulted in hiring decisions.
• Perform regular inspections of property, recommend and direct alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of property as necessary.
• Research, solicit, and maintain contracts for Class A quality vendor services and supervise as required.
• Maintain the collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices.
• Participate in civic and business organizations.
• Responsible for continuous education with regard to commercial real estate and property management.
• 10 years of experience in commercial real estate or property management.
• Knowledge to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents.
• Skill to write reports, manuals, and articles using distinctive style.
• Capacity to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
• Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to an internal department, large group of employees, clients and/or management.
• Capability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Able to forecast and prepare budgets.
• Conduct complex financial/business analysis including the preparation of complex reports.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
• Requires analytical and quantitative skills.
• Yardi experience preferred.
Job ID: 2020-3424
External Company URL: https://www.bridgeig.com/
Street: 410 North 44th Street