Honeywell Senior Director Electrical & Customer Quality in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The role is a highly important leadership position managing a large team of quality professionals across all our Aerospace Electrical Products OEM sites in the US & Mexico.
In addition, the successful candidate will play a key leadership role with our major Aerospace customers to develop and maintain a system to ensure that all products manufactured and serviced by the organization meet customer requirements while achieving superior quality and reliability levels.
The role will be mainly responsible for:
· Applying creativity and problem-solving techniques to implement critical quality assurance strategies and processes.
· Serve as a role model in the areas of quality, safety, leadership, teamwork, customer focus, continuous improvement and environmental stewardship to ensure alignment with the company's vision and goals.
· Define quality control strategy and lead creative solutions through multiple and complex global projects
· Drive continuous improvement and lead change within the Quality organization and Honeywell Operating System
· Drive accountability for and lead multiple, highly complex global projects to guarantee customer satisfaction.
· Implement a world-class, customer focused strategy that enables their team to maintain competitive advantage
· Develop and maintain a system to assure that all products manufactured and serviced by the organization meet customer requirements while achieving superior quality and reliability levels within Honeywell Aerospace.
· The role has a team of 7 direct reports and is responsible to ensure full performance management process, succession planning and development for their full organization. The role will also have all quality leaders in the Electrical factories as matrix reports.
· Develop and implement a robust MOS covering all elements of the Electrical Products quality requirements
· Actively participate in the Supplier Quality performance with a zero-defect expectation
· Participate in the Annual Operation Plan (AOP) and Strategic Planning cycle (STRAP)
· Take full ownership for targeted customer quality performance
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain
· Extensive experience in quality or associated supply chain skills
· Experience in a leadership/managerial role in quality assurance/supply chain
· People management experience
· Strong project management and problem-solving skill
· Lead and solve complex organizational problems
· Extensive influencing and collaboration skills
· Expertise on leading / driving change, and mentor for new leaders or peers
· Six Sigma or Lean Certification preferred
· Master's Degree preferred
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.