Deloitte SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Consultant in Phoenix, Arizona
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Consultant
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
Use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital’s Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
• 4 years of experience configuring, implementing and/or supporting SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
• 2 years Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module, preferably Recruiting
• Experience managing work streams, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Category: Human Capital Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.