Lilly Sales Representative-ONCOLOGY THORACIC in Phoenix, Arizona
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge and account based selling skills.
• Achieve sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
• Effective territory management as it relates to targeting, frequency, message and programs.
• Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, trust and credibility with oncologists and total office personnel.
• Must be viewed by oncology community as a resource, ensure product availability; assist with product availability in hospitals and cancer clinics.
• Conduct analysis on oncology portfolio and market trends (evaluate and act) and develop and implement territory business plans.
• Provide Business/economic support to institutions and office practices. Must be able to effectively implement a variety of approved resources and programs to enhance a customer’s and patient’s experience with Lilly products.
• Establish Lilly Oncology’s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers.
• Teamwork across biad, district, region and business unit.
Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
• Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• MBA/Masters Degree
• Oncology-specific sales experience is a plus
• Ability to comprehend and explain complex clinical studies
• Demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
• Scientific Selling Approach
• Strong track record of sales success and leadership
• Adapt quickly to changing marketplace and environment
• Ability to comprehend, utilize and communicate technical information
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Strategic thinking
• Open to relocation
• Flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
• Some overnight travel may be required, some evening programs required.
• Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!