Ricoh Americas Corporation Sales Executive in Phoenix, Arizona
Reimagine your future.
RICOH is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Everyday our employees solve problems for companies large and small, optimizing end-to-end business
solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us in the position of Sales Executive specializing in Production Print where you will be directly responsible for selling the full suite of the RICOH solutions portfolio, Hardware, Software and Professional Services to both Graphic Communications / Commercial Print accounts and Enterprise accounts. The Sales Executive will cultivate both new and expanded customer relationships enabling strategic selling that positions Ricoh beyond a singular engagement.
This position sells into a pre-defined account base consisting of both medium and large commercial print, direct mail, fulfillment centers and graphic arts accounts as well as corporate Enterprise accounts. To be successful the Sales Executive must be focused to growing RICOH market share within the assigned geographic territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for spearheading RICOH's penetration and expansion in assigned geographic territory and accounts, through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a customer relationship.
- Win new business by aligning customer's business goals and objectives with RICOH's Solutions portfolio including both hardware and services.
- Develop strategies to penetrate ZBA (zero base account) opportunities, including reference selling.
- Manages, protects, and develops territory base by analyzing and developing solutions for new and existing customer business communication requirements. Supports strategies, products, and equipment within assigned territory.
- Acquires and grows client base by selling incremental solutions and services within their new base accounts
- Meet or exceeds gross profit expectations within assigned territory.
- Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions within account assignment, utilizing product and/or technical resources.
- Share best practices and customer examples so others can see the value Ricoh will bring to their organization or department.
- Retains and grows current client base by selling incremental solutions and services within their base accounts, and through customer satisfaction.
- As Account Manager, takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing issues within an account within their assignment.
- Maintains records of all account activity within RICOH provided sales database and CRM tool.
- Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field *
Minimum of five (5) years business to business sales experience with two (2) years of advanced selling assignments *
Minimum of two (2) years Digital Printing and Solutions or related technology sales experience *
Minimum of 5-7 years successful track record in capital equipment sales *
Previous experience in the Graphic Communications Industry preferred
At RICOH, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the RICOH Way. With our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.