CommonSpirit Health RN Care Coordinator in PHOENIX, Arizona
Located conveniently in the heart ofis a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph's was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. More than125years later, St. Joseph's remains dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved.
We are extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality quaternary care, medical education and research. St. Joseph's includes the internationally renowned,,,, and(which is verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics, neuro-rehabilitation, orthopedics, and other medical services.St. Joseph’s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for treating the most complex cases from throughout the world. Every day, approximately 20 percent of the hospital’s patients have traveled from outside of Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph’s.
U.S News & World Reportroutinely ranks St. Joseph's among the top hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. In addition, St. Joseph's boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph's, and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
St. Joseph's is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona's healthiest employers. Come grow your career with one of.
Look for us onand follow us on.
For the health of our community ... we are proudto bea tobacco-free campus.
The CARE COORDINATION DEPARTMENT at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center plays a critical role in providing exceptional patient care to its birth to adult in-patient population. By coordinating the delivery of healthcare and social services while balancing individually identified patient and family, medical and psychosocial needs with cost-effective and available resources members of the Care Coordination Team are dedicated to furthering the mission of the Hospital.
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience in an acute hospital setting. (A Masters Degree in nursing with a concentration in Case Management can serve as a substitute for the experience requirement.)
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects effectively.
- Ability to work independently as needed with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Current Registered Nurse (R.N.) license required.
- Prior Care Coordination experience in a clinical or insurance setting .
- Case Management certification.
- BSN degree or experience equivalent
Connect With Us!
|Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?|
to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.