Aerotek Renovation Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
• Provide support for team members, Clients and Affiliates by becoming experts on all aspects of our proprietary system.
• Working to process requests for service.
• Dispatch work to internal and external users.
• Manage SMS resources to efficiently schedule the following:
o Specialty Inspections
o Day 1 Walks
• Process Change Orders and communicate approvals
• Monitor SMS ONE for project updates and status changes in order to facilitate each project to completion.
• Manage vendor capacity and assign projects accordingly.
• Manage Construction Field Manager capacity and assign projects accordingly.
• Facilitate continuous improvement by partnering with SMS Leadership on process workflow, project execution and key metrics.
• Partner with Accounts Receivable to validate batch invoicing.
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Travel Expected: less than 10% of the time
Customer service oriented, project management, construction management, facility maintenance, sales, sales force
Top Skills Details:
Customer service oriented, project management, construction management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering, Project Management, or Construction Management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.