Sonora Quest Pt Svcs Support Supv - 11090 in Phoenix, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3663452 City:
n(FA) 1.0 - 40 Hoursn
nMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayn
Required to Work:
This position is accountable for planning, directing, and controlling all phases of Patient Services Support operations to effectively contribute to the attainment of corporate objectives. Responsible for developing and administering the Patient Services Support department to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of the patient.
1. Selects, develops, and trains employees throughout the employee life cycle through timely selection, ongoing feedback, coaching/mentoring, and promoting continuing education. Administers performance reviews within established time frames and recommends pay adjustments. Oversees orientation and directs the workflow for the departmental staff. This position is also accountable for participating in the development and implementation of departmental goals and objectives. Ensures all goals and objectives are met timely and effectively.
2. Operates assigned business unit in a cost effective manner. Maintains appropriate staffing levels with minimum necessary overtime and usage of casual labor employees. Ensures minimal employee turnover and tracks supply usage and orders as needed. Assists in budgeting operating and human resource expenses and monitors financial activities of the business unit. Participates in the development of the department budget in conjunction with established goals and objectives. Plays a key role in ensuring budgetary goals are met on an annual basis.
3. Ensures that assigned locations are functioning effectively and that service levels are maintained and enhanced. Promotes the organization within the community through effective and professional communications with clients, and internal customers with an emphasis on teamwork and customer satisfaction. Participates in task forces and councils; This includes participating in the development and implementation of processes, procedures, and programs to increase operations efficiency and effectiveness, as well as ensure the delivery of quality customer care.
4. Identifies and resolves service issues using Six Sigma and Lean work flow principles. Champions safety initiatives within the business unit. Monitors quality assurance through the development and maintenance of quality control programs and quality indicator monitors. Communicates department status through verbal and written communications to manager.
5. Manages, investigates and problem solves escalated calls from clients and patients.
+ Strong knowledge of laboratory and/or healthcare as normally obtained through the completion of an Associate's Degree in an administration, healthcare or related field.
+ Three (3) years' of Call Center experience in a healthcare environment.
+ Ability to perform complex problem solving and leadership skills.
+ Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly in English.
+ Exceptional Customer Service and analytical/strategic skills.
+ Working knowledge of regulatory, accrediting, and compliance requirements.
+ Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
+ Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
+ Evidence of increasing responsi ility in people management, customer service management and organization skills.
+ A significant understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the laboratory and customer service area.
+ Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
+ Demonstrates behaviors consistent with those identified as Company core behaviors.
+ Demonstrates a high level of self-motivation.
+ Advanced computer skills. Intermediate to advanced knowledge and ability to work effectively with common office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office is required (ability to create PowerPoint presentations w/voiceovers along with spreadsheets with functional formulas i.e. utilize Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP & Data Validations).
+ Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Work Flow.
+ Additional related education and/or experience.
+ Possess leadership experience, preferably in a customer-oriented environment.