MSys Inc. PM with data center/infrastructure in Phoenix, Arizona
PM with data center/infrastructure
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 only
Position created on 07/22/2021 05:44 am
* Webcam interview.* Initial PO for 9 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years * onsite.
W2 or 1099 only - no c2c ; hourly contract.
• Serves as project champion embracing and articulating project goals, objectives and
• outcomes for projects such as cloud technologies, infrastructure modernization, cybersecurity, digitization, enterprise wide applications and managed partnerships.
• Manage the project team to drive results and successes; Demonstrate strong problem solving abilities
• Manages the entire project life cycle from discovery through lessons learned
• Facilitates team/stakeholder interactions, meetings and communications
• Works with project resources, including procurement and vendor, to assure project health
• Ensure the team is working together and step in when needed
• Understands, monitors and reports on project tasks, milestones and deliverables.
• Document and report on project management activities.
• Guides project teams to define requirements or stories/sprints/backlogs
• Balances priorities among multiple projects/subprojects
• Create reports within the project management tool or other tools that apply and create projects dashboard.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
• Proactive Orientation - Strong ability to identify and resolve risks/issues/changes
• Takes Ownership - Commitment to actions that lead to success for self/team/organization
• Drives to Results – Track record of project results (with increasing levels of difficulty)
• Customer Focus - Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent Communicator - Strong verbal, written and facilitation skills;
• Personable - Strong team/stakeholder interactions and working relationships; Effective with IT professionals
• Delivery - Strong planning, organization and presentation skills
• Knowledge Areas - PM methodologies (i.e., Waterfall, Lean, Kanban, Agile, hybrid)
• The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 5 years in a project
• management or similar role utilizing PM processes/protocols
• PMP Certification
• Previous Data Center migration experience
• Previous experience with lifting and shifting of server and/or appliances
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015 His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.