Washington Federal Personal Banker in Phoenix, Arizona
Want to help strengthen your community's financial health? Looking for an employer that will inspire you and support your career in finance? Your search is over... WaFd Bank is hiring Personal Bankers.
WaFd Bank has been a financial leader for over 105 years, and now serves consumers and business clients across eight Western states. We have been awarded Best Bank in Arizona by Money Magazine as well as Arizona's Most Admired Company - both three years running. We are proud to have been identified as Best Place to Work for 2020 by Ranking Arizona Magazine.
Our company motto is: Love What You Do...Make A Difference!
We are seeking motivated individuals to assist clients with both personal and business banking services. We need creative individuals that can "think outside the box" to provide relevant solutions to our clients while displaying our values of discipline, teamwork and integrity. Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes us stronger. To make our services meaningful for people everywhere, we ensure our professional team of bankers reflects the diversity of the businesses and communities we serve.
As one of WaFd's Personal Bankers, you will:
- Build exceptional knowledge of products and services to maintain rapport with clients, understand their needs, and provide solutions;
- Open new accounts, originate loans, and onboard new clients;
- Introduce and demonstrate digital and self-service technology;
- Make out-of-office calls to business and referral sources;
- Earn bonuses based on your team's production goals;
- Enjoy an opportunity to advance your career by specializing in specific skills, including mortgage lending and small business banking;
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance; vacation and sick leave, stock options, and a generous company contribution to your retirement plan; and
- Work in a team-oriented environment where high value is placed on simply being nice to our clients and one another.**
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing; organized, and excellent communications skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of IRA's desired.
- Prior bank experience, sales & service is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
ALL ADDRESSES: Phoenix, AZ
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Branch/Retail
Weekly Hours: 40