Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in Phoenix, Arizona
Looking for a Medical Scheduler!
The Front End/Back end Scheduling Coordinator accurately records client data, processes
client information, coordinates with families and staff for availability and schedule changes,
updates appointments, makes last minute scheduling changes, and works with other Gateway
departments to ensure proper delivery of services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities May Include but Are Not Limited To:
● Maintains an up-to-date clinical schedule for clients and staff, ensuring that clients are
appropriately scheduled for treatment sessions with a high degree of accuracy,
maximizing client schedule requests.
● Ensures the clinical schedule accurately reflects vacations, meetings, trainings,
cancellations, make-up sessions, parent coaching sessions, workshops, etc.
● Answers, responds to incoming phone calls and email messages from families needing
to schedule, reschedule or cancel treatment sessions or other appointments; follows up
to reschedule any missed appointments, and confirms appointments as directed.
● Proactively notifies families, staff, and appropriate management of any cancellations or
other schedule changes. Enters/updates client data into the electronic scheduling
● Ensures that treatment sessions are accurately entered into electronic system before
submitting to the Billing Department.
● Reports to, takes direction from and collaborates with Sr. Scheduling Manager and
Scheduling Leads, in making seasonal schedule changes. Performs all other duties as
assigned to maintain operational efficiency.
● Maintains updated list of daily scheduling requests.
● Collaborates with all Scheduling staff, Regional Directors, and Supervisors.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Minimum 1 year of medical/educational scheduling experience.
● Minimum 2 years of college coursework completed. PC and Mac proficiency
○ Google Suite Apps, Microsoft Word and Excel
○ Experience with Central Reach and Jira preferred
● Administrative skills
○ Includes, but not limited to: managing sharing of electronic files and records,
exporting database files, initiating and responding to phone inquiries, and basic
Requirements Patient Scheduling, Scheduling Appt - Calendar Management
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.