Actalent Lab Technician- Entry Level in Phoenix, Arizona
High school Diploma or GED needed
Previous experience not needed but nice to have
Learn on the job
• Ensure that all tasks are performed within time restraints and according to relevant quality and safety policies and procedures.
• Use results from test method(s) in calculations to further characterize the data
• Prepare and/or aliquot samples as part of a sample preparation step for all required tests. When applicable load samples on automated instrumentation that has been validated following method quality requirements.
• Perform analysis on samples through direct testing.
• Perform calculations as required when conducting analytical preparations.
• Perform sample preparation for multiple testing requirements.
• Perform housekeeping duties as required. This includes assisting with storage and disposal of client samples.
• Prepare and maintain standards and reagents.
production support, quality control, lab equipment, lab environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED is required.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Office 365.
• Must be able to effectively perform duties under pressure arising from large sample volumes and short turn-around times.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to use (or learn to use) Laboratory Information Management System.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.