Robert Half International Healthcare Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you a great communicator? Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known national healthcare giant? We are looking for great customer service professionals (healthcare knowledge a plus) for a Healthcare Customer Service Representative role with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients in the Phoenix, AZ area. This position would begin remotely (tech provided) and eventually be brought in-house to a call center in the Phoenix area.
Handling inbound phone calls professionally, while providing excellent customer service
Research and resolve sales agent’s questions relating to:
How to use self-service tools
Medicaid and Medicare verification
Application status and eligibility
-On-boarding and certification process
• Document call resolution of each contact in various systems in a clear and concise manner
• Demonstrate the ability to provide a quality experience for all of our customers
• Meet minimal performance goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Please send resumes to Kendra Schmid at firstname.lastname@example.org
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and written)
• Strong computer skills are required, including but not limited to: knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and toggle between multiple systems
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience working in a call center
• Healthcare and/or insurance industry experience
• Medicare knowledge
• Experience supporting a sales team or working with sales representatives
• Experience navigating a computer while speaking on the phone
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Extended periods of sitting at a computer
• Use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse
• May eventually be brought into an office environment with COVID-19 procedures in place, if applicable
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502728312
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative