Honeywell Hardware Engineer I in Phoenix, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of hardware engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work with limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of Radar products by designing, testing and validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
• Perform design specification and verification review
• Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment
• Assist in product and process certification for customer acceptance
• Consult with vendors and suppliers to ensure product and project compliance
• Suggest enhancements to advance product
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• 1+ year of hardware systems experience either in career or college
• Understanding of RF design and a variety of hardware engineering
• Excellent computer literacy
• Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
• Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Flexibility to work across global time zones
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.