Office Depot Enterprise Business Development Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
The Manager, Enterprise Business Development is an outside sales position responsible for identifying and acquiring new customer opportunities classified as Enterprise prospects. This role identifies new strategic accounts while involving the right resources to manage account during onboarding of new customer. This role will have a matrix partnership team to include cross-functional experts promoting our full suite of office solutions, customer success coordination support, and account managers that focuses on new logos for assigned portfolio.
The Manager, Enterprise Business Development customers are typically accompanied by a much greater level of complexity. It is expected that this role will target customers with multiple decision makers and locations servicing several thousand employees through various procurement channels. It is also expected that the Enterprise Account Executve will work with multiple individuals with the authority to make the purchasing decisions on many of the business product lines and services offered by Office Depot. The Manager, Enterprise Business Development will negotiate and close sales from $7-$15M annually.
New Account Acquisition: Engaged in sales activities outside of the office, face-to-face, including, but not limited to, creating relationships with non-Office Depot decision influencers, decision makers, end users, current buyers and new prospects within an organization. Network and cold call prospective customers and leads (based on customer profile in volume, size and service requirements) to arrange meetings to present Office Depot offerings to potential customers utilizing our strategic pricing strategy. Acquire new high potential accounts by selling them a broad portfolio of Office Depot products. Generate long-term profitability and revenue for Office Depot through acquisition of net-new high potential accounts.
Relationship Building: Forecast business and meet or exceed assigned sales quotas. Utilize solution selling and account management techniques to maximize the business relationship and opportunities with targeted companies within the assigned industries. Build and expand relationships with customer by understanding the business elements supporting indirect sales and service business, Develop an in-depth knowledge of office supplies; procurement operations in the prospect portfolio.
Takes responsibility and ownership for data integrity and accuracy of work products and creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives. Maintains customer information in Office Depot’s CRM.
Responsible for customer and company requirements and being a thought leader in developing selling strategies and training co-workers.
Education & Experience: High School diploma or equiv, Bachelors preferred
Years of Experience: Minimum 7 year experience in related field
Type of Experience: Sales experience in business-to-business environment
Skills and Ability:
• History of selling B2B and progressively improving results.
• Previous experience in successfully meeting or exceeding goal.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the industry, the current trends and changes, as well as leverage that information to the benefit of Office Depot and the customer.
• Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities.
• Driven to invest time in self-education that can be applied in a professional context.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Fluid organization agility (the ability to quickly learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper to lower levels.
• Previous experience within the office supplies industry preferred.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
• Must be personable and presentable at all times.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously timely manner.
• Able to take direction well and execute efficiently and effectively.
• Flexible with respect to change initiatives.
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.