University of Phoenix Digital Analytics Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Digital Analytics Manager
US-AZ - Phoenix
Marketing (non enrollment)
Description and Requirements
The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for the analytics, modelling, forecasting and reporting of digital marketing, media, spend and performance for the University of Phoenix. The position will work closely with all digital marketing channels to help plan, analyze and improve the performance of Phoenix.Edu and each of its digital channels.
Responsible for reporting, analyzing, forecasting, reviewing and interpreting data relating to Phoenix.Edu, providing data and insights that will help guide digital channels to improve and optimize their performance.
Provide regular digital media reporting and analysis relating to performance and variance to monthly/quarterly targets, as well as trending performance and year over year comparisons.
Proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing performance, and deliver best in class insights to channel owners to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of media.
Manage multiple stakeholders, both within digital marketing and across the wider organization, providing quick turnaround on multiple requests. Counsel stakeholders on how to accurately interpret data and which metrics should determine campaign effectiveness.
Perform detailed analyses on trends, performance attribution, root cause analysis, and construct data views to communicate findings in a clear, structured manner.
Build highly detailed, metrics-driven models to predict performance of media, set forecasts/targets/budgets and provide sensitivity/scenario analyses. Assist in budgeting process/planning with strategic analytical support to create executional plans for digital media groups.
Ensure accuracy of data, perform regular audits, and work with website development team to improve and refine captured data to improve further possible analysis.
Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with marketing analysis, digital or CRM analytics.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with digital analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics/Omniture or Google Analytics.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working within digital marketing, understanding of online media, performance marketing and key drivers that stand to impact performance across multiple internet channels.
• Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other database platforms.
• Advanced working knowledge of manipulating data in tools such as Excel and Tableau, using complex functions and macros.
• Knowledge of statistical tools and data analysis (e. g. regression, factor analysis, multivariate analysis
• Ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies, and work independently.
• Understanding of online media, performance marketing and key drivers that stand to impact performance across multiple internet channels.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to efficiently communicate complex findings and recommendations; must be able to express information and concepts with conciseness and clarity when writing and speaking.
• Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail, with strong work ethic and ability to support multiple projects at a time.
Apollo Education Group, Inc. and its subsidiary companies ("Apollo Education Group") are firmly committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity and to providing a workplace and learning environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. As such, it is Apollo Education Group's policy not to discriminate against any employee (Faculty or Staff) or applicant for employment on the basis of age, citizenship, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, familial or marital status, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, training, educational assistance, transfer, promotion, leaves of absence, evaluation of performance, rate of pay or other forms of compensation and benefits, social and recreational programs, employee facilities, disciplinary action, and termination. An individual's employment, and future changes in work assignments, shall be based entirely on the individual's ability, education, training, relevant experience, performance, and other valid job requirements.