Robert Half International Desktop Support in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is searching for a Temporary Desktop Support Specialist in Phoenix! This role will be 1-3 Months Onsite at their corporate location. Apply Today for consideration!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
· Build strong relationships with end users and provide Tier 1 customer service.
· Provide end users with technical support and training
· Deploy and manage mobile devices
· Manage Active Directory and O365 users, computers and mailboxes.
· Deploy user workstations, including Microsoft Windows operating systems
· Regularly confer with members of the IT Team and users regarding current and prospective system changes and future needs
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is required
· Two years of relevant experience with Microsoft Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policies and TCP/IP networking may be substituted for Associates Degree
· Experience in writing system documentation, system specifications / requirements, presentations, correspondence, studies, reports and training materials
· Ability to properly develop and maintain accurate documentation · Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with remote and onsite users
· Ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including team-building and oral / written communication.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.