Aerotek Customer Service Representative Paying $16hr + Bonuses!!! Starting ASAP!!!! in Phoenix, Arizona
Is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, has already delivered $5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
Assist our customers over the phone with the loan application process from start to finish, including reviewing financial and identifying documents, assisting applicants over the phone, gathering additional documents and following up with applicants to verify financial information to recommend a decision for the loan application. Our customer service representatives also assist with answering questions about products, assisting customers with troubleshooting and technical assistance while delivering world class customer service.
Pay: $16/hr + bonus of up to 20%/month based on performance
Training Schedule for 1st 3 weeks: M-F 8am - 5pm
Training: Three weeks of training mixed with classroom, side by side, and mock phone calls
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6a-3p
Mon-Fri 9a-6p * Most pressing need
Sat-Tues 6a-5p* Most pressing need
Duration: 4 month Contract to hire
• Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls, 100+ calls per day
• Jack of all trades: Answer continuous inbound calls in the following departments; Customer Service, Application by Phone
• Be an expert on our product and processes
• Review financial documents submitted by the borrower
• Verify and calculate customer income
• Detect suspicious and fraudulent loan applications
• Meet or Exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
Examples of calls they will be taking:
• Helping clients apply for loans over the phone
• Assisting clients with their outstanding tasks in the application process
• Explaining the products they sell
• Helping with tech issues (log in info, password reset etc.)
• Outbound calls are only to call the client and remind them of what outstanding tasks need to be completed
• At least 1-2 years call center experience
• Previous financial services, healthcare, insurance call center exp is preferred
• Experience in high call volume setting 100+ calls/day
• Strong tenure
• Need to be a go getter, ready to jump in and start doing the job
• Professional candidates with strong verbal and written communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.