Farmers Insurance Customer Service Representative (Farmers Agent Service Operations) in Phoenix, Arizona
We are Farmers!
You may know us from our We believe in Smart advertisements, “We know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two”
Did you know we are a certified Great Place to Work?
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Visit our website and follow our social accounts to learn about more our opportunities and company culture!
As a Customer Service Representative with a direct line to our customers, you will be empowered to proactively share knowledge and provide a positive customer experience. You’ll help Farmers accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you have:
- Excellent customer focus with an understanding of how to adapt to each customer while focusing on the outcome to solve their problems efficiently with low customer effort. This role is not scripted, and is has a consultative approach to help the customer.
- The ability to multi-task, working proficiently while conversing on the phone, searching information, reading, typing, and quickly picking up new technology.
- A preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment where you can effectively manage time and exhibit reliability and dependability in attendance.
- Emotional resiliency to manage feelings and find positive aspects in most situations.
Here’s what you will accomplish as a member of our team:
- Build effective communication skills to deliver insurance and eligibility information, solutions and initiatives that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Hold expert knowledge of company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
- Use technology and learning resources to deliver efficient problem resolution.
- Proactively share knowledge to reduce customer effort.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
Education - High School diploma or equivalent. Four year college degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
Experience - Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
Check out more about what a day is like here!
23800 North Farmers Way, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Our first priority is to our customers so we work non-traditional work weeks to match those needs. The hours of operation are Monday -Friday 7:15 AM - 8:00 PM. Required shifts will be 5 days a week, for 8 hrs. Need to be flexible with hours.
Medical & Prescription Insurance
Paid Time Off
Causal work environment
Paid parental leave
Access to networking and support through our Employee Resource Groups
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Customer Service
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: *Customer Service Representative (Farmers Agent Service Operations) *
Requisition ID: 2100009Y