Frontdoor Inc. Customer Care Advocate - Landmark/OneGuard - 418D07FA624F49BDB21AF50037BA1917 in Phoenix, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/3728961 Landmark/OneGuard is one of the fastest-growing home warranty companies in America and are looking for highly motivated, honest and personality-driven professionals to take our Customer Care Team to new levels of service.
nWhat is this role about?n
This important role is all about ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by responding to and resolving customer questions or concerns related to their relationship with Landmark/OneGuard.
nWhat does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?n
Our Customer Care Advocates work in our fast paced and energetic Customer Contact Center and have the opportunity to directly interact with our valued customers every day. Inbound customer calls are most often related to topics like pricing, billing and scheduling. Customer retention is a key element, so ensuring customer satisfaction and cultivating long term relationships is also a very important role you would be playing.
Here are a few more specifics of what life is like on the job:
• Helping ensure customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues/questions related to service, billing or other matters
• Documenting customer information and call history information accurately for future reference
• Processing orders for new services requested
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of features of Landmark/OneGuard products and services, marketing promos, and special offers
• Preparing correspondence and coordinating with other functions as necessary to resolve issues
nWhat do I need to be successful?n
• Being a high school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
• Prior customer service/call center experience is highly desired, but not required
• You enjoy interacting with customers and providing great service
• You are good at solving problems and clearly explaining solutions
• You thrive in a face paced, high-volume environment
• You have strong communication skills - interpersonal and written
• You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
• You can type 25+ words per minute
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
nWhy should I choose Landmark/OneGuard?n
In addition to being part of a great brand with an exciting future, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the Landmark/OneGuard Team.
• Comprehensive training, all paid by the company
• Very competitive compensation program
• Opportunities for advancement and career growth - including paths into management level roles
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• 401(k) including company match
• Paid time off
• Full and part-time positions available
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Landmark/OneGuard is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Frontdoor is a company that's obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and ena led by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark, OneGuard, Candu, and Streem. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of over 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company's customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com .
Job Category: Operations