Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
We currently have an opportunity for a detailed, highly-skilled Credentialing Specialist at a healthcare organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of the credentialing process for this organization. Are you detail oriented and interested in working in the growing healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Completing and processing provider credentialing applications
• Compiling and maintaining current and accurate data for all providers
• Maintaining knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
• Providing credentialing and privileging verifications if applicable
• Maintaining strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
What we're looking for:
• 2 years of current and relevant credentialing experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite credentialing upon request
• Strong attention to detail
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
• Microsoft Office knowledge required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.