U-Haul Account Executive in Phoenix, Arizona
2727 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 United States of America
· The right individual will coordinate all facets of advertising projects in order to meet deadlines and achieve company objectives. Must have the ability to analyze and develop the advertising, promotion, and packaging needs for U-Haul products and services.
· Responsible for managing project details and carrying projects through to completion via new and established media avenues such as: consumer advertising, brochures, signs, internet, social media, and other resources.
· Analyze and develop the advertising, promotion, packaging and publicity needs for U-Haul products and services. Use good principals of advertising and promotion with respect to cost, resources, competition, vendors, media, trends, etc.
· Coordinate the development of ideas and programs with creative, production and media staffs.
· Assist the President in the presentation of ideas and programs to U-Haul management. Ensure that all projects and programs are consistent with U-Haul objectives, standards, and strategies.
Professional communication and presentation skills as well as working knowledge of prepress artwork, various printing methods, etc. Previous experience with advertising account management preferred. Must be able to take direction and work with tight deadlines for U-Haul products and services.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. By continuing with this application, you are indicating that, if hired, you consent to nicotine screening in the future. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been serving do-it-yourself movers and their households. Like many other successful ventures, the concept for U-Haul was generated out of need. After World War II, there existed the widespread need for do-it-yourself moving equipment that would be available on a one-way, nationwide basis. U-Haul co-founders L.S. "Sam" Shoen and his wife, Anna Mary Carty Shoen, recognized that need and acted upon it. Their visionary approach spread the cost of ownership among many users, facilitating the mobility of the populations of the U.S. and Canada. The covered wagon of the pioneers morphed into orange U-Haul trailers. In the process, an industry was born.