DentalOne Partners Periodontic Dental Assistant in Peoria, Arizona
What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients. Your primary role is to help the Periodontist provide exceptional patient care and experience. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally.
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
• Current radiography certification required, as required by state, or ability to become certified
• Dental Assistant certification, as required by state, or ability to become certified
• Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR- BLS) preferred
• Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia preferred as required by state, or ability to become certified
• Commitment to providing outstanding customer service and hospitality through exceptional chair side manner, focus on educating patients about the oral- systemic link, time management and adhering to HIPAA compliance..
• Follow OSHA & Blood Borne Pathogen, guidelines on PPE and use universal precautions.
• Be comfortable with thoroughly, efficiently assisting the hygienist functions including, but not limited to, as applicable by practice and or state law:
o Review/ update medical history at every visit and record patient’s blood pressure
o Take, develop and “mount” accurate, high quality radiographs
o Review patient charts prior to the Periodontist arrival in the opratory, ensure that all treatment plans, consent forms, and medical histories are signed
o Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, per OSHA and office guidelines, prior to and after a patient’s appointment
o Perform and assist in efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain the schedule and patient flow
o Assist in educating the patients and address their questions and/or concerns to help them feel more comfortable
o Demonstrate teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for every patient
o Partner with the team to maintain excellent patient service and integrity
o Scheduling patients’ follow up appointments
o Monitor/provide Nitrous Oxide (as allowable by state Board of Dentistry and certification)
o Use intraoral camera
o Assist in progress note input
External Company Name: Perfect Teeth Careers
Practice: Perfect Teeth - Olive